Enterprise Information Strategy and Management
Enterprise Information Strategy & Management (EISM) is responsible for strategic oversight of information assets. EISM governs the organization’s information assets and ensures that they are developed and maintained as shared resources with a vision toward the organization’s future. EISM functions as the "brain" of HCSC, making information tools, technologies, and processes streamlined, consistent, and reliable. Five key areas make up EISM. Altogether, these areas provide:
- Information Governance and Stewardship - Information governance policies, standards, processes, and tools.
- Information Solutions - Information architecture and management.
- Enterprise Information Delivery - Delivery of information-based technology software solutions and tools.
- Enterprise Client Reporting - Reporting solutions for internal and external customers.
- Enterprise Informatics - Electronic records management policies and processes and content management technologies.
The EISM vision is to provide HCSC with quality and effective information management capabilities for its clients, members, providers, and employees. EISM positions the organization for the future by optimizing its information resources and processes to empower its employees while increasing the value of information to enlighten all HCSC customers.