Fitness can be easy, fun and affordable. Available exclusively to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) members with Blue Care Connection® and their covered dependents (age 18 and older), the Fitness Program provides:
- Flexible membership, no long-term contract required - enroll for a one-time fee of $25 and $25 per member per month*
- Unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers
- Online fitness center locator and views of your fitness center visits online
- Blue PointsSM** – up to 400 points per week that can be redeemed for fitness and sports equipment, electronics, cookware and home goods and much more
- Easy online enrollment; automatic monthly payment withdrawal
Log in to Blue Access for EmployersSM and visit the Programs tab within the Employer Resources’ Health and Wellness section, or contact your BCBSOK representative to find out more about how the Fitness program can add value to your group’s health care insurance plan.
Are you looking for a health care insurer for your company or organization?
Contact us to learn more about the positive results you can expect from the Fitness Program and why BCBSOK is the right choice for your business and your employees.
* The one-time enrollment fee and monthly membership fee for the Fitness Program are both subject to applicable taxes. This price is effective Jan. 1, 2012.
** Please review the Blue Points Program Rules listed on the Personal Health Manager for complete information on the program. Program Rules are subject to change without prior notice.
The Fitness Program is a discount program available to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) members. This program is not covered under the member’s health insurance benefit plan. Please refer to your benefit booklet or call the customer service number on the back of your ID card to find out if you are eligible to join the Fitness Program. Use of the Fitness Program does not affect your premium, nor do costs of Fitness Program services or products count toward any maximums and/or plan deductibles. Members are responsible for all fees, dues, taxes and other charges related to the Fitness Program. Refer to the program terms and conditions for further details. BCBSOK does not guarantee or make any claims or recommendations regarding the services or products offered under the Fitness Program. You may want to consult with your physician prior to use of these services and products. BCBSOK reserves the right to discontinue or change this discount program at any time without notice.
Healthways, Inc. is an independent contractor which administers the Prime Network of fitness centers. The Prime Network is made up of independently-owned and managed fitness centers.