Blue365 is a discount program available to all Service Benefit Plan members that provides resources for healthier living in key areas. For 2012, Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) announced additional agreements that allow you to save even more. You will find detailed information about these new discount programs in your 2012 Federal Service Benefit Plan brochure.
Fitness Your Way: Your Budget – Your Goals – Your Time
Health club memberships are available to any Service Benefit Plan member over the age of 18 at more than 8,000 participating locations nationwide:
- Gold's Gym
- Bally Total Fitness®
- Snap Fitness
- Select YMCAs, just to name a few.
Besides the low membership fee, the best part of this program is that members are not locked into a contract with any one provider. They may choose to visit Gold's on Monday, their local YMCA on Tuesday, Bally's on Wednesday, go back to Gold's on Thursday.
ARAG® Legal CenterTM — Reduce Stress and Gain Peace of Mind
BCBS offers Service Benefit Plan members access to ARAG's free Legal Education Center and a 30% discount on DIY DocsTM.
Free online tools and resources regarding everyday legal issues include:
- The Law Guide
- Guidebooks and videos
- LawEspresso® E-newsletter
- Legal Glossary
- Personal Information Organizer
Take control of life's issues with an annual subscription of $69.95. Members receive access to:
- 300+ legally valid, state-specific documents
- Interactive document assembly tool
- DIY Docs online document storage
- Unlimited use
- Legacy planning
- Living Will
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
QualSight® LASIK offers a nationwide network of credentialed ophthalmologists at over 800 locations. Your savings represent 40% to 50% off the overall national average price of traditional LASIK.
- Guaranteed pricing enables members to budget procedures and FSAFEDS calculations
- Your prescription will not affect your price
- Savings include newer technologies such as Custom LASIK and bladeless IntraLase
Explore all that Blue365 has to offer at www.fepblue.org.