The online Provider Directory is available on our website, and it can help you find a doctor or pharmacy at home or while you are traveling. It's convenient and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for you to access whenever you need information.
The Office of Personnel Management and the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan have been moving to a green culture by reducing and now eliminating the printing of provider directories. Our online directory is updated every week. A few reasons why the online Provider Directory is your best source of information about our Preferred provider network are:
- Accurate, current information
- Environmentally friendly
You can access detailed information on a particular provider or search for a nearby provider of a specific kind on www.fepblue.org. It's easy!
- Type in the name of a particular provider and click search, and the Provider Finder will take you straight to information about that provider; or
- Enter your ZIP code or street address,
- Select a box for a provider type (general practice physician, dentist, pharmacy, etc.) or highlight a provider specialty (allergy, dermatology, MRI, etc.), and
- From the drop-down menu, select a geographic radius for your provider search (5 miles, 10 miles, 25 miles, 50 miles or 100 miles).
- Then click search, and the Provider Directory will generate a printable list of providers in your area.
Visit www.fepblue.org to find a provider.