To enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you must:
- Live in one of the following counties:
- HMO and HMO-POS plans available in Canadian, Cleveland, Creek, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, Mayes, McClain, Muskogee, Oklahoma, Okmulgee, Payne, Pottawatomie, Rogers, and Tulsa counties.
- PPO plans available in Canadian, Cleveland, Comanche, Garfield, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain, Oklahoma, and Pottawatomie counties.
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- Not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) at enrollment unless you have been a member of the plan while receiving treatment