New Commission Statement Reporting Tool for Oklahoma Producers
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma producers can now access commission statements online, using a new reporting tool for viewing, printing and saving commission reports.
The tool, called TrueInformation®, is available through Blue Access® for Producers (BAP) and provides producers with new capabilities and advantages including -
- Monthly summary and detail commission statements for group and Under-65 business
- Commission data that can be exported directly into Excel
- Multiple viewing and saving formats
- Personal preferences for using the tool
- From the BAP homepage, go to Commission Statements - Access TrueInformation to use this new feature. Note: TrueInformation is not available for delegated producers.
- The View Statements link on the BAP homepage has been renamed to View PDFs. As before, this link will display the Commission Statements page with your archived statements. A Quick Reference Guide for TrueInformation is now available on this page. This guide is also available in Marketing Tools and Resources - Individual- Producer Resources.
Thank you for choosing Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma.
To View Reports in TrueInformation
You can view your reports by displaying these folders, in the left column of the TrueInformation homepage:
Reports - My Reports - BCBSOK Compensation Reports
Updating Your Personal Profile in TrueInformation
We also recommend that you update your profile, by doing the following:
- Click on the arrow next to TrueInformation on the top right section of the homepage.
- Select 'Personal Profile'
- Click the 'TrueInformation' tab
- Use the drop-down menu to change 'My Default Report' to either the 'Detail' report or the 'Summary' report
- Click 'Save'
- Log Out of TrueInformation and log back in. Your TrueInformation home page should now display your most current statement. You can use the drop-down menus at the top of the page, to select statements from another month or in another format.