Availity L.L.C. – Patients. Not paperwork.®
Availity optimizes the flow of information between health care professionals, health plans, and other health care stakeholders through a secure, collaborative internet-based exchange. The Availity® Health Information Network encompasses administrative, financial, and clinical services, supports both real-time and batch transactions via the Web, business to business integration with vendors and electronic data interchange (EDI) integration with vendors. When registered with Availity, BCBSOK providers can access a number of tools, including the Claim Research Tool, Electronic Refund Management and iEXCHANGE. iEXCHANGE is a Web-based application that supports direct submissions and provides online approval of benefits for preauthorization requests by network physicians, professional providers and facilities within Oklahoma.
On the Availity Web portal, providers and other health care professionals can conduct transactions at no charge. Transactions include eligibility and benefits, authorizations and referrals, claims, claim status, and remittance with multiple payers. Go to Availity to register and get access to this time-saving, free tool.
Availity also offers a comprehensive claims clearinghouse solution, supporting more than 1,000 payers. Claims can be submitted via the Web portal or via your existing Practice Management System (PMS) vendor.
Advantages of using Availity
- Multiple Payer Solution — Transact with multiple health plans on one user-friendly web portal.
- No Charge — Health plan transactions are available at no charge to providers and other health care professionals.
- Cleaner Claims — Availity helps improve clean claim rates and turnaround times.
- Accessible — Availity functions are available 24 hours per day from any computer with Internet access.
- Compliant — Availity is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) regulations.
- Trained — Free live web-based training seminars (webinars) are available. Customers can simply log into the Availity portal and register to attend the webinars of their choice.
- Supported — Availity Client Services is available at 1-800-AVAILITY (282-4548), 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CT) Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT) Friday, to answer HCSC providers' questions. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and comprehensive Help Topics are also available online.
Use these printable self-service guides for a quick and convenient mini-tutorial.
- Availity/iEXCHANGE Single Sign-On FAQs
- New User Quick Reference Card
- Primary Access Administration (PAA) Quick Reference Card
For more information about Availity, including a demonstration of the portal, please visit http://www.availity.com/ or contact your Availity market deployment representative.
Availity Customer Service Center
(800) AVAILITY (282-4548)