Availity Launches New Look and Easier to Use Web Portal
In order to provide better user service and aid navigation, Availity has upgraded its multi-payer web portal. The new portal home page features updated navigation menus and a fresher, streamlined appearance.
The changes are in response to user requests for easier navigation to the Availity services they use most frequently. The new look is only currently applied on the home page and a few of the sub pages of the portal. Additional changes will roll out across the entire site during the course of the next year.
Highlights of the new look includes:
- Contemporary color scheme
- Navigation menu selections change color to highlight your location within the list
- Training, Resources and other valuable tools are now accessible from two locations (top tabs and right-hand navigation bar)
- Enhancement and Announcement sections are collapsible, so you can shorten the lists to read the most current and relevant news
- Value-added Availity products have a special category of their own on the right hand navigation bar: CarePrescribe® e-prescribing solution, CareProfile® electronic health record, CareRead® card swipe data entry, and CareCollect® payment collection services are easy to locate and even easier to use
Two downloadable files are available to help you understand and communicate the changes.
- A high-resolution image of the new page, so that you can replace any printed or electronic images of the Availity portal that may appear in your training or marketing materials. —
Availity Home Page Image
- A "What's Changing" job aid that calls attention to the new features. — Availity What's Changed Job Aid