Formulary and Pharmacy Information
- BCBSOK Drug Formulary (Non-Medicare)* The formulary includes information regarding prescription drugs with dispensing limits and the speciality pharmacy program.
- Drug List Formulary Updates Summary
- Generics Plus Drug List
- Generics Plus List Formulary Updates Summary
- Dispensing (Quantity vs. Time) Limits
- Medicare Blue Rx Formulary
- Medicare Blue PPO Formulary
- Medicare Part D Updates
- Specialty Pharmacy Program Drug List
- Maintenance Drug Listing A drug is considered a maintenance medication when it is being taken to treat chronic condition for an extended amount of time. Some drug programs allow maintenance medications to be dispensed in quantities that exceed a 30-day supply.
- Prior Authorization/Step Therapy Forms
* Note: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma health plans offered by self-insured employer groups may have different coverage options, plans or benefits. Please refer to your health plan contract, which governs eligibility, coverage exclusions and available benefits.
Save with the Convenience of Prescription Drug Mail Order Services
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma and BlueLincs HMO members can save money on brand name prescriptions and have them delivered to their doorstep with prescription drug mail order services from PrimeMail. Learn more about PrimeMail.