Medicare Part D Updates
In order to improve our communication to providers regarding regular Medicare Part D changes, the articles and updates on this page address formulary changes, Medicare Part D issues, and other pharmacy related issues such as FDA updates, new therapies, appropriate drug use in the elderly, etc..
- Medicare Part D Formulary Changes 2014-2015
- Second Quarter 2014 Formulary Updates – September 2014
- First Quarter 2014 Formulary Updates – July 2014
- Antipsychotic Use in the Elderly – May 2014
- Acetaminophen (APAP) Overuse: Risks, Developments, and Recommendations – March 2014
Ideas for articles and feedback are welcome. Email us