Welcome to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) Online Provider Orientation
As a newly contracted BCBSOK physician or other professional provider (or a new employee of a contracted provider's office) we encourage you to take advantage of the reference materials available to you online:
- BCBSOK Product and group quick reference guides,
- Electronic tools, such as online eligibility and benefit verification and billing, and
- The Blue Review — BCBSOK's provider newsletter. Sign up to receive the bi-monthly newsletter in your inbox.
We are presenting this information electronically to better serve the needs of you and your staff. If you have any questions, please contact your Provider Network Representative.
Stay in Touch
- Make sure to provide BCBSOK with any updates or changes to your contact information by using the Provider Notification Form .
- Use the Provider Network Representative Maps to find your Provider Network Representative.
- Have other questions? Visit our Contact Us page.
Claims and Eligibility
- To get started providing services to our members, visit our Claims and Eligibility section. Here you will find sample member identification cards , information about electronic commerce options, and information on submitting claims.
- And to help you understand the information you will receive from BCBSOK, review the Provider Claims Summary guide.
- Learn more about predetermination and precertification through tips and guides. Learn more about Oklahoma Precertification requirements. You can also find a writable PDF version of the predetermination request online.
- Availity Eligibility and Benefits Tip Sheets
- For claim reviews, refer to your provider contract or ask your Provider Network Representative. To submit a request, use the online form OK Claim Review (Claim Appeal/Reconsideration Review Request) .
- For a copy of your fee schedule, contact your Provider Network Representative
Education and Reference
- Find the latest information that is important to you in our News and Update section.
- Descriptions and links to useful resources can be found on our Tools page.
- Find useful digital versions of frequently used forms, including claims related forms such as the OK Claim Review (Claim Appeal/Reconsideration Review Request) and Provider Refund form. For more information on appeals, refer to your provider contract or ask your Provider Network Representative.
- To see the latest Formulary information and drug lists, view our Pharmacy section.
- View the latest NDC Billing guidelines in the Pharmacy section.
- The latest Pharmacy Policies can be viewed online.
- To receive updates about Prime Drugs and Generics, sign up for Prime Pipeline newsletter .
- You can find the specialty pharmacy drug lists and a Prime Specialty Fax form can be found in the Specialty Pharmacy section.