Health insurance costs include monthly payments, individual deductibles, drug coverage deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, copayments, and coinsurance. For the Blue Transitions short-term health insurance plan, here’s what you can expect:
- Individual deductibles for individuals ranging from $500 to $5,000 for in-network benefits and $1,000 to $10,000 for out-of-network services
- Family deductibles ranging from $1,500 to $15,000 for in-network benefits and $3,000 to $30,000 for out-of-network services
- You pay 20 percent of covered services from in-network providers and 40 percent for out-of-network providers
- Emergency room visits have a separate $100 deductible per visit, in addition to the benefit period deductible, which is waived if admitted to the hospital
- Monthly premiums based on covered person(s) home ZIP code, deductible, gender and age
- To view your specific costs, get a quick quote.