One Experience, Many Options
Health Plan Variety
Blue Directions lets you create and offer a custom health care benefits package. You'll choose from dozens of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) plans with different:
- Copay/Coinsurance Levels
You can select between three and five health plans from a robust menu to offer employees during enrollment. They can then select their health insurance for the year.
Specialty Benefits Available
We've partnered with industry-leading, specialty product carriers so that you can offer your workforce a full benefits package. In addition to health care plans, employees will also be able to enroll in benefits like:
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Medical (Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity)
Flexible Contribution Options
You can choose between two contribution models:
- Defined Contribution – You'll give your employees a set amount of money to purchase their benefits. This model can help stabilize costs year after year.
- Defined Benefits – You can use the traditional funding model where you pay for a certain percentage of employees' premiums.
BCBSOK Programs and Discounts
No matter what your Blue Directions benefits package looks like, all employees will have access to BCBSOK programs that help control healthcare costs and maintain healthy lifestyles. They'll see a range of offerings, like:
- Benefits Value Advisor – Specially trained customer advocates that can help members compare provider costs and schedule appointments.
- Blue Care Connection® – A suite of programs that focus on wellness, prevention and care management for chronic conditions.
- Blue365® Member Discount Program – Save money on health care products – and services – that are most often not covered by health plans, like gym memberships and family activities.
After enrollment, employees can log in to Blue Access for MembersSM, their online resource for managing their BCBSOK coverage year-round, to:
- Check claims status
- Review Explanation of Benefits statements
- Estimate procedure costs
Employees can use BCBSOK's Provider Finder® to search our large network of:
- Other health providers
Employees can download BCBSOK's suite of mobile apps to keep track of their health insurance plan details, appointments and stress levels:
- BCBSOK App – Access all of our mobile websites and services. Text BCBSOKAPP to 33633 to download*
- Centered App – Manage daily life stress and work towards becoming "centered." Text CENTERED to 33633 to download*
- Health Family App – Get assistance managing your family's preventive care. Text HF to 33633 to download*
*msg and data rates may apply