TULSA, Oklahoma — Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) is committed to helping customers throughout the enrollment process, so they understand their options to choose the coverage that best meets their health care needs and budget.
New 2021 Medicare Advantage (HMO)SM offerings include $0 copay for primary care provider options and enhanced supplemental benefits for many plans.
BCBSOK Medicare Advantage plans also feature:
- $0 copay for in-network primary care providers
- $0 plan premium option with enhanced benefits
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) quarterly allowance. Over-the-Counter (OTC) items are drugs and health-related products that do not need a prescription.
- Post-hospitalization meals – Members are eligible for home-delivered meals immediately following inpatient hospitalization or skilled nursing facility stay.
- Transportation services- provided to plan-approved locations.
- Preventive and comprehensive dental services
- Eyewear and $0 copay vision exams
- Hearing exams and hearing aids
- $0 copay at preferred pharmacies for select prescription drugs
- MAPD–$0 copay on 100 day supply for Tier 1 drugs (Mail Order)
- Expanded national pharmacy network, which now includes Walmart
- Earn up to $100 with Healthy Actions Rewards Program
Extra health and wellness benefits:
- $0 copay routine vision exam every year
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
For personal assistance with enrolling in a 2021 Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)SM plan, contact our Mobile Assistance Center by leaving a message for prompt call back at 1-888-346-9636 or email MAC@bcsbok.com. To see where we’ll be for in-person help, visit BlueNearYouOK.com.
Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)SM is available in Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, Oklahoma and Pottawatomie counties.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-877-774-8592 (TTY 711) for more information.
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Throughout its 80-year history, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma has been committed to meeting the health care financing needs of Oklahomans. As the state’s oldest and largest private health insurer, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma provides health care benefit plans for more than 800,000 Oklahomans. For more information, visit bcbsok.com. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma is a Division of Health Care Service Corporation (which operates Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans in Texas, Illinois, Oklahoma, Montana and New Mexico), the country’s largest customer-owned health insurer. Health Care Service Corporation is a Mutual Legal Reserve Company and an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-877-774-8592 (TTY 711). CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-877-774-8592 (TTY 711).