We offer the following free webinars through Quality Interactions, a third-party vendor that provides cultural awareness training to health care professionals. Select the links for course overviews and information on continuing education credits.
- Recognizing and Responding to Implicit Bias (CME/CEU/CCM/CDE)
- Cross-Cultural Care in Mental Health and Depression (CME/CEU/CCM/LSW)
- Culturally Competent Care for the Medicare Population (CME/CEU/CCM)
- Improving Adherence in Diverse Populations (CME/CEU/CCM/LSW/ACPE)
- Test Your Skills for Clinicians (option A) (CME/CEU/CCM)
- Test Your Skills for Clinicians (option B) (CME/CEU)
How to attend
- Enter your email address and create a password on the Quality Interactions registration webpage.
- Watch your email for a link to your new account profile.
- Complete your profile and enter LEARN2022 as your Org ID.
The above material is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician or other health care provider. Physicians and other health care providers are encouraged to use their own medical judgment based upon all available information and the condition of the patient in determining the appropriate course of treatment. The fact that a service or treatment is described in this material, is not a guarantee that the service or treatment is a covered benefit and members should refer to their certificate of coverage for more details, including benefits, limitations and exclusions. Regardless of benefits, the final decision about any service or treatment is between the member and their health care provider.
Quality Interactions is a separate company that provides cultural competency training to health care professionals. BCBSOK makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding third party vendors and the products and services they offer.