Information on Servicing Members Affected by the Recent Tornadoes
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) understands that a number of our members living, working or traveling in Oklahoma may be impacted and/or displaced as a result of recent tornadoes. We also understand that our members may seek services from you without a member ID card. In support of our members and providers impacted by this tragedy, contact us at 800-496-5774 for priority access to a Customer Advocate.
Important Blue Cross Phone Numbers
- BCBSOK Provider Inquiry Line: 800-496-5774
- BCBSOK Customer Service for members: 800-942-5837
- BCBSOK Customer Service for Medicare Supplement policyholders: 800-722-3959
- Federal Employee Information: 800-442-4607
- National BlueCard access: 800-810-BLUE (2583)
Watch for continuing updates as we respond to the needs of our members impacted by this natural disaster. Please contact your BCBSOK provider representative should you have any questions.