Payment Policy Change for Members Begins June 1
Beginning June 1, 2016, BCBSOK members will no longer have the option to pay their monthly premiums with a credit card.
BCBSOK has communicated this change to members multiple times. While there is no action required by providers for this change, members may ask you about their payment options.
BCBSOK continues to offer other ways to make payments which are listed below. For members who already pay using one of these other methods, there is nothing new for them to do.
Payment options available on and after June 1, 2016:
- Check or Money Order: Members can mail payments along with their Member ID to the address on their invoice.
- Bank Draft: Members can pay with their bank account information through OrbiPay®* by calling 844-642-9414.
- Cash: Members can pay in person at a MoneyGram®‡ location using Receive Code 1226.
- Debit Card: Members can log in to their Blue Access for Members℠ (BAM) account and follow the instructions in the Billing and Payments section for submitting payment by debit card.†
Members can get more detailed payment information by logging into their BAM account.
* Orbipay is the secure payment processing system offered by Alacriti Payments, LLC. BCBSOK has contracted with Alacriti to process ACH/electronic check payments.
‡ MoneyGram® is a separate and independent company that provides an insurance premium payment option to send payments to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma, and is wholly responsible for its own products and services. MoneyGram is not affiliated with or related to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma or the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, nor is MoneyGram authorized to offer Blue Products or use the Blue Brands.
† BCBSOK has contracted with Fiserv, an independent company, to process payments with debit and pre-paid debit cards. BillMatrix is the secure payment processing system offered by Fiserv.