Register Today for a "BCBSOK Back to Basics: Availity® 101" Webinar
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) presents "BCBSOK Back to Basics: Availity 101", a complimentary webinar covering the self-service electronic tools and features that can be accessed through the Availity Provider Portal.
In this one-hour training session, BCBSOK will present an overview of electronic options that can help make doing business with BCBSOK faster and easier. Participants will learn how to:
- Check real-time patient eligibility and benefits for BCBSOK members with the Availity Eligibility and Benefits tool
- Access and utilize the Availity Claim Research Tool for enhanced BCBSOK claim status information
New users are highly encouraged to attend. Existing users needing a refresher are also welcome. You do not have to be registered with Availity prior to attending. If you have questions or need assistance, email our Provider Education Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to pre-register for a webinar, please return to this page and click on the date and time for your preferred session. The "Join" button will become active at the scheduled start time of the meeting.
- Sept. 24, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. CT
- Oct. 1, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Oct. 8, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Oct. 15, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Oct. 22, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Oct. 29, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Nov. 5, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Nov. 12, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Nov. 19, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Nov. 26, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Dec. 3, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Dec. 10, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Dec. 17, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC., a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSOK. BCBSOK makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by independent third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services provided by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.