Our provider network representatives serve as the liaison between BCBSOK and our independently contracted provider community, developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with our physicians and other health care providers throughout Oklahoma. Your assigned representative has broad-based knowledge of the PPO and HMO products, and can assist you by:
- Keeping you informed about BCBSOK products, services, programs and initiatives, such as the ICD-10 transition.
- Helping ensure compliance with your provider contract.
- Making you aware of BCBSOK educational services and resources.
- Visiting your office to help address any special needs or concerns.
- Investigating difficult claim situations and handling large-volume claim adjustments, when appropriate.
Find your representative using our downloadable maps or contact the Oklahoma Network Management Department at 800-722-3730.
- Ancillary Representative Map — Ancillary providers include independently owned and operated ancillary providers who do not fall within the definition of facility or professional.
- Behavioral Health Representative Map — Behavioral Health providers include psychiatric and substance abuse hospitals, psychiatrists and all other behavioral health providers.
- Facility Representative Map — Facility providers include acute care, long term acute care hospitals, psychiatric and substance abuse hospitals as well as ambulatory surgery centers and hospital owned ancillary providers.
- Professional Representative Map — Professional providers include physicians and all other health care providers.
- Blue Advantage PPO Representative Map — The Blue Advantage PPO Service area includes Canadian, Cleveland, Comanche, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain, and Oklahoma counties.