Convenient Ways to Pay Your Bill
By personal check over the phone
Call the OrbiPay payment line toll-free at 877-433-3755. Please have your member ID number, bank routing number and bank account number ready. Your payment will be applied within 24 hours.
By credit or debit card
Pay using a credit, debit or pre-paid debit card:
- Call 866-654-8569 and enter the necessary information when prompted to make your payment.
- Or log in to your Blue Access for Members account and look for the Billing & Payments section. Payments made with a card will be applied to your account within 1–2 business days.
By automatic recurring payments
Set up recurring electronic funds transfer (EFT) by calling Customer Service toll free at 866-520-2507.
Bring a copy of your premium invoice, which includes your member ID number and your "receive code," to any of the MoneyGram® locations near you (including most Walmart, ACE Cash Express and CVS stores) and pay with cash . MoneyGram locations in Walmart stores also take debit card payments. Payments made in person will be applied to your account within 1–2 business days.
Pay your premium by mail with a personal check, cashier's check or money order. To do so, be sure you:
- Make the check payable to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Write your account/member ID number on your check, cashier's check or money order
- Include the payment coupon that was sent to you with your bill
- Send your payment at least 5 business days in advance of the payment due date to ensure timely posting to your account.
- Mail your payment to the address on your premium invoice.
* BCBSOK has contracted with a third-party vendor, Alacriti Payments, LLC, to process your ACH/electronic check payment. In order to process this payment, you will be redirected to Alacriti’s secure site, OrbiPay. If you have any problems with your payment, please contact BCBSOK customer service at 866-520-2507.