The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) Mobile Assistance Center (MAC) is a licensed team of Oklahomans who provide one-on-one assistance with health insurance education, questions and enrollment.
The MAC team helps Oklahomans across the state navigate their health insurance options in person, by phone or virtually. To see available in-person appointments or to schedule a virtual meeting, visit BlueNearYouOK.com for more information.
The MAC team can assist with:
- Individual marketplace plans
- Medicare plans
- Group plans
- Qualification for financial assistance
- Locate nearby doctors and hospitals
- Customer service assistance
- Health insurance education
Many Oklahomans qualify now through August 15 to enroll in a 2021 individual health care coverage plan through a Special Enrollment Period. Citizens of a federally recognized tribe can enroll any time, year-round.
Ready to schedule an appointment or need to reach the MAC directly? Email MAC@bcbsok.com or call 888-346-9636. Most calls are returned within one business day.
Meet the MAC Team
To watch a video introduction about each member of the MAC team, click on their photo.
Allen | Edmond, OK
- 1 year with BCBSOK
- Born and raised in OKC
- Citizen of the Cherokee Nation
- MAC outreach specialties include tribal, individual coverage options and enrollment
Amy | Tulsa, OK
- 9 years with BCBSOK
- MAC outreach specialties include Medicare, individual coverage options and enrollment; member customer service
Darci | Tulsa, OK
- 15 years with BCBSOK
- Citizen of the Muscogee Creek Nation
- MAC outreach specialties include tribal, Medicare, individual coverage and enrollment
Dennis | Tulsa, OK
- 4 years with BCBSOK
- Lifelong Tulsan
- MAC outreach specialties include Medicare, individual coverage options and enrollment
Emma | Oklahoma City, OK
- 2 years with BCBSOK
- Bilingual, native Spanish speaker
- Born in Quito, Ecuador
- MAC outreach specialties include Latino, individual coverage options and enrollment
Kevin | Tulsa, OK
- MAC Senior Manager
- More than 30 years with BCBSOK
- MAC outreach specialties include Medicare, individual overage options and enrollment