Mobile Assistance Center (MAC)
As a result of our commitment to support the unique needs of Oklahoma residents, we developed the Mobile Assistance Center (MAC). The MAC travels to metro, tribal and rural areas to give one-on-one assistance to Oklahomans. The MAC is staffed by Community Outreach Specialists and Customer Service Advocates that provide personal guidance — answering questions for shoppers and current members.
The MAC can provide information on a variety of topics including health insurance coverage education, Health Insurance Marketplace assistance and financial assistance eligibility. Community Outreach Specialists and Customer Service Advocates take pride in helping Oklahomans navigate the health care process and understanding benefits.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma members and those interested in enrolling in a new health insurance plan are encouraged to stop by an event with friends and family.
To schedule a MAC at your location, contact the OK MAC team.
- How to enroll through the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Switching from group coverage to individual coverage
- Financial assistance eligibility
- Essential health benefits included in qualified health plans
- How to use health insurance coverage
- Prescription drugs coverage
- Claim status and deductible amounts
- Procedures covered under health insurance plans
- Wellness programs included with health insurance plans
- Replacement member ID cards
- How to find in-network doctors, hospitals or specialists