BlueApprovR is an online tool accessible in Availity Essentials that allows providers to submit behavioral health clinical evaluation prior authorization requests for many BCBSOK commercial members. This tool is designed to simplify the provider submission process by asking for the minimal necessary information to power a medical necessity determination.
How to Access BlueApprovR:
- Log into Availity Essentials
- Select Payer Spaces from the navigation menu and choose BCBSOK
- Within Payer Spaces, select the Applications tab and click Specialty Rx & Behavioral Health Auth Requests
- Users will be redirected to BlueApprovR to complete the request online
- Refer to the Specialty Rx & Behavioral Health Auth Requests User Guide to learn how to access BlueApprovR via Availity Essentials.
- For more education and/or assistance with this tool, contact the BlueApprovR Support Team.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSOK. BCBSOK makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding third party vendors and the products and services they offer.