BlueApprovR is an online tool accessible in Availity Essentials that allows providers to submit prior authorization requests and check status for specialty pharmacy drugs and behavioral health clinical evaluation for many BCBSOK commercial members.
Registered Availity Essentials users have free, 24/7 access to BlueApprovR tool to:
- Secure real-time approvals for certain services and begin treatment right away
- Easily attach medical records
- Check approval status and view history of your request
How to Access BlueApprovR:
- Log into Availity Essentials
- Select Payer Spaces from the navigation menu and choose BCBSOK
- Within Payer Spaces, select the Applications tab and click BlueApprovR
- Users will be redirected to BlueApprovR to complete the request online
Resources and Support:
- Refer to the BlueApprovR User Guide to learn how to access BlueApprovR via Availity Essentials.
- For additional education or training, contact the BCBSOK Provider Education Consultants.
- If you need technical assistance with this tool, contact the BlueApprovR Support Team.
Note: This new tool is currently not available for Medicare Advantage or Federal Employee Program® (FEP®) members. Please use your existing process for requesting prior authorization for these members.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSOK. BCBSOK makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding third party vendors and the products and services they offer.