The Blue Cross Medicare Advantage plans offer all the coverage of Original Medicare – plus additional benefits not covered by Original Medicare or most Medicare Supplement insurance plans, including built-in prescription drug coverage and extra health and wellness options. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) offers both individual and group Medicare Advantage plans.
Blue Cross Medicare Advantage HMOSM and PPOSM plans are now available in:
- PPO: Alfalfa, Blaine, Bryan, Caddo, Canadian, Cherokee, Cleveland, Cotton, Creek, Dewey, Garfield, Garvin, Grady, Grant, Greer, Harmon, Hughes, Jackson, Jefferson, Kay, Kingfisher, Kiowa, Lincoln, Logan, Major, Marshall, Mayes, McClain, McIntosh, Muskogee, Noble, Okfuskee, Oklahoma, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Payne, Pittsburg, Pottawatomie, Seminole, Stephens, Tillman, Tulsa, Wagoner
- HMO: Blaine, Bryan, Canadian, Cleveland, Creek, Garfield, Garvin, Grady, Kay, Kingfisher, Lincoln, Logan, Marshall, McClain, McIntosh, Okfuskee, Oklahoma, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Pittsburg, Pottawatomie, Seminole, Tulsa
Our strong brand recognition and our historical relationship with Medicare makes Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) an excellent choice for Medicare-eligible individuals. We maintain and monitor a network of participating providers including physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, ancillary providers, and other health care providers through which members obtain covered services.
Our retiree group Medicare plans are:
- Blue Cross Group Medicare Advantage (PPO)SM
- Blue Cross Group Medicare Advantage Open Access (PPO)SM
- Blue Cross Group MedicareRx (PDP)SM
BlueSecureSM is a supplemental medical plan that helps cover some costs beyond what is covered by Original Medicare.
The Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Flex (PPO)SM Plan is an open access plan. It allows members to see any provider accepting Medicare, including Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (PPO)SM and Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)SM contracted providers. Members can see providers inside or outside the plan service area or plan network, at no additional cost. Learn more about flex and open access plans.
Out-of-network Note: If you see Medicare members or accept Medicare assignment and are willing to bill BCBSOK, you may treat members of Blue Cross Group Medicare Advantage Open Access (PPO) and BlueSecure as an out-of-network provider. Out-of-network providers will be paid the Medicare-allowed amount less any member cost-sharing. In-network providers will be paid at their contracted rate.
BlueSecure members also can see providers who accept Medicare assignment.