Medical Record Status Viewer
The Medical Record Status Viewer is an online application that allows providers to confirm receipt of up to four of the most recent medical records submitted by mail or fax to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) for claim processing and prior authorization requests.
Steps to confirm medical record receipt status online:
1. Log into Availity Essentials
2. Select Payer Spaces from navigation menu and choose BCBSOK
3. Select Medical Record Status Viewer from the Applications tab
4. Enter the required data elements and click View Medical Record Status
5. The response specifies if the medical records were received by BCBSOK
For additional details, refer to the instructional Medical Record Status Viewer User Guide.
Don’t have an Availity Essentials account?
Register today by going to Availity or contact Availity Client Services at 800-282-4548.
This information is not applicable to Medicare Advantage claims and/or prior authorization requests.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSOK. BCBSOK makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding third party vendors and the products and services they offer.