Provider Network Representatives
Our provider network representatives serve as the liaison between BCBSOK and our independently contracted provider community, developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with our physicians and other health care providers throughout Oklahoma. Your assigned representative has broad-based knowledge of the PPO and HMO products, and can assist you by:
- Keeping you informed about BCBSOK products, services, programs and initiatives, such as the ICD-10 transition.
- Helping ensure compliance with your provider contract.
- Making you aware of BCBSOK educational services and resources.
- Visiting your office to help address any special needs or concerns.
- Investigating difficult claim situations and handling large-volume claim adjustments, when appropriate.
Contact us at 1-800- 722-3730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.