We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) members living or traveling in these impacted areas, your BCBSOK Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics®*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a BCBSOK member ID card
Mental health is just as important as physical health
Care from a mental health expert can help you manage your emotions and deal with traumatic events.
For information on your health care benefits, call the number on your member ID card. We’re here to help.
You can also call the national Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 for help.
Important Phone Numbers
If you don't have your member ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
Call the Customer Service number on your member ID card.